Tuesday, April 7, 2009

hello stranger

Holy shit, I am one inconsistent individual.

If I had a spin doctor, I’m sure we would explain this away with terms such as “enigmatic” or “force of nature”. The truth is, I am a fortress built on a foundation of strawberry jelly; unstable and slightly ridiculous.

I can remember that one week when I wrote a blog pretty much every day. Loved it. I was unstoppable. Then I stopped. For no particular reason.

I wonder if this is me picking up the habit again.

Probably not.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, stranger! And now I need to find some strawberry jelly.

Anonymous said...

They say you need to repeat an action for something like 20 times to make it become an habit. I probably made this up right now... was it 30 times? Oh, I guess you should try to see if it works.

This is an useless commet to make monkey happy... Yes, blogging is a good, ealthy thing that makes fans really happy! How did he call you? "Reluctant media personality". I think the strawberry jelly metaphor sounds nicer.

David Visick said...

And happy is what I am. Welcome back, reluctant jelly metaphor.

D said...

Mr Ford, with your internet presence this week you are truly spoiling us! It's all good. x

keeerrrttt1 said...

No worries Dave, it keeps us on our toes. Predictable is boring.

Will said...

There is the obvious Wilde quote that "consistency is for the unimaginative", but that would be too easy, right?

Your mailout this week was great- I'm showing it to all the Brighton people I know.

Will you have a support act?